The Official "I Just Copped That" Thread (original pics only)

684 posts 26 voices started by brooklyn

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 684 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #28651
    Szuter
    Hall of Fame
      Chauncy Talon wrote:
      Now all we need is a Trailer Park Boys the game then it on.

      coosign that :p

      War.
      War never changes.



      #28700
      Scatigno
      Hall of Fame

        I went to my Dads the other day and picked up my Mega Drive (Genesis)
        You all know this is my favourite console of all time. I’m gonna have to get on ebay and get all my games.
        As you can see though, we got a Mega Games collection which consists of

        Streets of Rage
        Golden Axe
        Shinobi

        We also got Ecco The Dolphin, Sonic 2 and Road Rash

        11348da89a945f63.jpg

        Twitter.com/scatigno1
        Youtube.com/scatigno9



        #28722
        brooklyn
        Admin
        Legend

          damn… I remember those long ass EA carts. LOL… Bulls vs Lakers etc. Revenge of Shinobi was the SHIT!

          My arcade parts came in from Japan yesterday…. WOOT! LOL

          gotta put these PS3 sticks together…

          seimitsustickpartser2.jpg

          #28743
          Szuter
          Hall of Fame

            duke nukem 3d off xbox live – first game I actually game off it

            War.
            War never changes.



            #28755
            brooklyn
            Admin
            Legend

              New 46″ samsung 1080p & wipeout HD :eek:

              samsung1kq2.jpg

              samsung2dl1.jpg

              #28757
              Szuter
              Hall of Fame

                ^ sweet

                War.
                War never changes.



                #28774
                Arthur
                Legend

                  new webcam

                  webcampf7.jpg

                  #28817
                  Artemis Fowl
                  Contender

                    51SS00NWGRL._SL500_.jpg

                    Play or Be played

                    A solid book that chops up female game in general and allows their mind to be totally together. A good read.

                    #28961
                    Arthur
                    Legend

                      Fifa 09 (will upload a pic when i get back to my uni ends

                      #28984
                      Scatigno
                      Hall of Fame
                        King Arthur wrote:
                        Fifa 09 (will upload a pic when i get back to my uni ends

                        Fuck a Fifa

                        Twitter.com/scatigno1
                        Youtube.com/scatigno9



                        #28992
                        Chauncy Talon
                        Hall of Fame
                          Scatigno wrote:
                          Fuck a Fifa

                          LMAO

                          I do not want Trophies, Money or not even a title saying I am number "1". You can have your cheap trophies, paper titles, and dingy headbands. I am a "STORY" to my peers, a "LEGEND" for your kids to hear, and a "FOLKLORE" to keep you from dieing with fear - [b]Calvin D. Kates aka Chauncy "TRU" Talon. [/b]
                          #29145
                          Arthur
                          Legend

                            100908203614yf9.jpg

                            #29146
                            Arthur
                            Legend

                              092608122636kn6.jpg

                              #29148
                              brooklyn
                              Admin
                              Legend

                                ^ nice

                                im copping pure in an hour. Me and spacebars will be online this evening for some pure multiplayer.

                                #29153
                                Arthur
                                Legend
                                  brooklyniteOne wrote:
                                  ^ nice

                                  im copping pure in an hour. Me and spacebars will be online this evening for some pure multiplayer.

                                  dayum, i would hop on it as well, but i can’t play xbox live at my student flat 🙁, sucks, i will hardly be on xbox live at all, unless i take my xbox back home

                                Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 684 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.